Terms & Conditions
The GoHealthy360 Rewards Program ("Program") is owned and operated by Liquid Soap Products, LTD. ("Sponsor") or its third-party providers. The Program is provided subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the GoHealthy360 Rewards Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the Program. By accessing or using the Program, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below, as if you had actually signed them. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, you may not use the Program.
You acknowledge and agree that the Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between you and Sponsor. Sponsor may modify the Terms and Conditions as described below. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions often to familiarize yourself with such modifications. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions is available at lsphealthyliving.com and will supersede all previous versions. By completing the registration process, you become an authorized user of the Program (a "Member").
- Membership. The Program is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental states of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. Membership in the Program, any GoHealthy360 Rewards Points ("Rewards Points") earned, or any other related membership benefits are not transferable and may not be combined or merged among other Member accounts, their estates, successors or assigns.
- Program Term. The Program may be terminated by Sponsor at any time for any reason, even though termination may affect a Member's ability to accrue or redeem Rewards Points. In such event, Sponsor shall post notice of Program termination on the Program website ("Website"), or through other means as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion, 90 days prior to termination of the Program.
- Enrollment. Program enrollment is at lsphealthyliving.com. Member must have a valid, unique email address to create a GoHealthy360 Rewards account ("Account"). Rewards Points will be tracked in Member's Account by Sponsor. Multiple persons are not permitted to share the same e-mail address or Account. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of Accounts by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may result in disqualification from the Program. In the event of a dispute as to any Account, the individual listed as the primary account contact for the GoHealthy360 account will be deemed to be the Member.
- Collecting Rewards Points.
- Member can receive Rewards Points through the sponsor or third-party providers. Sponsor reserves the right to change the products and services eligible for Rewards Points, and the number of Rewards Points available for qualifying purchases, at any time during the Program.
- Rewards Points are not transferable, and may not be bartered, sold, or redeemed for cash. Member may not combine Rewards Points obtained by others for deposit into a single Member account. Any attempt to combine or transfer Rewards Points may result in disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all Rewards Points. Sponsor reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in the event that Sponsor believes Member has violated this provision.
- Member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of Member's Account.
- Sponsor reserves the right to change, add, or remove the methods by which Members can collect Rewards Points.
- Expiration of Rewards Points.
- A member will be removed from the program and forfeit all unused points upon expiration of their membership.
- Any unused Rewards Points shall be forfeited without compensation upon Member's removal from the Program by Sponsor for any other reason, including but not limited to removal as provided in Section E(1) above, or upon Sponsor's termination of the Program.
- Redeeming Rewards Points.
- If Member has achieved sufficient Rewards Points, Member may redeem Rewards Points for merchandise or take advantage of other offers ("Rewards") as outlined on the Website. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the list of merchandise and other items available for redemption, as well as their corresponding Rewards Points values, at any time for any reason.
- A valid U.S. shipping address (P.O. Boxes not permitted) and telephone number is required to redeem Rewards Points. Allow approximately 1 to 3 weeks for delivery following redemption.
- All valid redemptions for Rewards are final. Rewards Points shall immediately be deducted from Member's account upon the valid redemption of a reward through the Website. Any issues related to the Reward item, including but not limited to the use or misuse thereof and requests for refunds or exchanges, are governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- Rewards Points have no cash value and may only be used to redeem Rewards offered in the Program.
- General Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the Program, Member acknowledges that technical processing and transmission of the Website may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SPONSOR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PROMOTION AGENCIES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES REWARDS POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF REWARDS POINTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered on the participating vendor websites. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, SPONSOR AND ITS PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON ANY PARTNER WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Program Members agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this program.
- There are links on the lsphealthyliving.com site that allow Member to visit the sites of third parties. Neither these sites nor the companies to whom they belong are controlled by Sponsor. Sponsor makes no representations concerning the information provided or made available on such sites nor the quality or acceptability of the products or services offered by any persons or entities referenced in any such sites.
- Member agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Missouri State Court located in Jackson County, Missouri; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Member be permitted to obtain awards for and Member hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Member and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
- Release: By participating in the Program, Member agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor or its third-party providers and each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Program or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any item given in connection with the Program, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, including, but not limited to the amount of Rewards Points associated with the purchases, the ways through which Members may earn Rewards Points, the number of Rewards Points that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Members, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Member's ability to accrue or redeem Rewards Points.
- Members are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes which may result from the Rewards received as part of the Program.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove from the Program any Member who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state, or local laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. It is fraudulent for any individual or company to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating Rewards Points for combined use.
- Rewards Points do not constitute property of Member and may be revoked by Sponsor at any time as set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Member while participating in the Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, earning or redemption of Rewards Points, or Member's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Sponsor and Member pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.